Sa., 21. Jan.|
Surya Shakti & Shanmukhi Mudra
This Workshop is for those who know Surya Kriya! It is a combination of 2 different practices: Surya Shakti and Shanmukhi Mudra.
Time & Location
21. Jan., 19:00 – 22. Jan., 19:00
Berlin, Diedenhofer Str. 3, 10405 Berlin, Germany
Price: 160 Euro/ 2,5 h Workshop
Age: 14 years and above
Saturday 9:00 - 10:30 AM & 10:45 - 12:00 PM
This Workshop is for those who already learned Surya Kriya!
This session is a combination of 2 different practices: Surya Shakti and Shanmukhi Mudra.
Surya Shakti builds the physical body – it makes the sinews and ligaments of your body strong. In Yoga, we give importance to the sinews that hold the skeletal system and the whole body together. When we do any yogic practice, which is physical in nature, the focus is mainly to strengthen those, not to pump up your muscles. Strengthening the sinews of the body is what will endure for a long time and keep you well. Surya Shakti does this in a tremendous way.
Shanmukhi Mudra is a simple but subtle practice that brightens and rejuvenates the face and eyes and brings about a state of balance leading toward increased awareness and meditativeness.
- Improves vision
- Brightens the eyes and face. It improves the aura in the face. People concerned about their beauty can do it, actors can do it.
- Helps turn a person inward, prepares one for pratyahara.
- Rejuvenates different parts of the face, including helping with ailments related to nose ears, eyes.
- Helps relieve vertigo and tinnitus
- Enhances awareness
- Brings about mental balance
Surya Shakti + Shanmukhi Mudra
8 hours workshop. The workshop taught in such a way that you can practice it on your own soon after completing the sessions. You will learn a potent 21-step yogic practice.