Sa., 21. Jan.|
Surya Kriya is a potent yogic practice of tremendous antiquity, designed as a holistic process for health, wellness, and complete inner well-being.
Time & Location
21. Jan., 19:00 – 24. Jan., 19:00
Berlin, Diedenhofer Str. 3, 10405 Berlin, Germany
Price: 250 Euro/ 8 h Workshop
Age: 14 years and above
4 Sessions x 2h (all 4 sessions are mandatory)
Saturday 9:00 - 11:00 AM & 17:00 - 19:00 PM
Sunday 9:00 - 11:00 AM & 17:00 - 19:00 PM
“Surya” means “sun,” and “kriya” means “inner energy process.” Surya Kriya activates the solar plexus to raise the samat prana, or solar heat, in the system. It also balances a person’s left and right energy channels, leading to stability of the body and stillness of the mind. This strong foundation becomes the basis to explore higher dimensions of life.
Click here to read more articles by Sadhguru on Surya Kriya.
The practice of Surya Kriya provides countless benefits including:
- Develops mental clarity and focus
- Remedies weak constitutions
- Boosts vigor and vitality
- Balances hormonal level in body
- Prepares one for deeper states of meditation
No prior experience of yoga necessary.
The workshop taught in such a way that you can practice it on your own soon after completing the sessions.
Due to the nature of this practice, there are some precautions. People who fall under any of the below categories are not eligible to participate at this time:
- Women who are currently pregnant
- Anyone who has had a major open surgery in the last 6 months
- Anyone who has had a laparoscopic surgery in the last 6 weeks
As a general note, always consult and follow your doctor's advice. If you have any questions regarding your participation, please contact me..