Angamardana is a system rooted in yoga that offers to everyone the opportunity to invigorate the body and to reach peak physical and mental health.
Time & Location
11. Feb., 09:00 – 12. Feb., 20:00
Berlin, Diedenhofer Str. 3, 10405 Berlin, Germany
Price: 375 € / 11 h Workshop
Age: 14 years and above
4 Sessions x 2 h 45 min (all 4 sessions are mandatory)
Saturday, 11. February 9:00 - 11:45 AM & 17:00 - 19:45 PM
Sunday, 12. February 9:00 - 11:45 AM & 17:00 - 19:45 PM
“Angamardana” means gaining complete mastery over the limbs, organs and other parts of the body. This practice revitalizes the body on all levels including the muscles, blood circulation, skeletal structure, nervous system, and the basic energy system. It strengthens the spine, builds physical strength, fitness and tenacity, taking years off the body. Designed by Sadhguru, Isha Angamardana needs no fitness equipment. It involves only the body and floor exercises that can be practiced anywhere, even during travel.
Regular practice of Angamardana revitalizes the body in many ways:
- Strengthens the spine, skeletal system, and muscular system
- Builds physical strength, fitness, and tenacity
- Takes years off the body, bringing a sense of lightness and freedom
- Prepares the body for Hatha Yoga
No prior experience of yoga necessary.
The workshop taught in such a way that you can practice it on your own soon after completing the 4 sessions.
You will learn a series of 31 dynamic processes.
The price for this workshop includes also:
- 40 day post-workshop practice support and
- 1 free correction session after the workshop
- online food session "Eat Like a Yogi".
11 Sa Feb Angamardana
11 hours workshop plus 1.5 post workshop review. The workshop is taught in such a way that you can practice it on your own soon after completing the 4 sessions. Practice support will be provided.